This form is used to display/add/edit/delete the name of the Bank Account Signature types.
Usage of the Bank Account Signature Types
- This for is called when clicking the Parameters / Banks / Bank Account Signature Type menu and when clicking on one of the two Signature Type Go buttons ( Main and Detail tabs ) of the “Signature by Bank Account” form
- The Bank Account Signature type field must be filled
- When adding a type, its name cannot exist already
- When editing a type, its new name must be unique
- When deleting a type, a check is made to verify if that type is not linked to an existing bank account
Rights and Options
- The user must have the rights to Display / Add / Edit / Delete data on this form.