This form is used to display/add/edit/delete the name of the article types.
Usage of the Article Types
- This form is called from the Parameters / Management menu and when pressing F2 key when focus is on the Type field or clicking on the corresponding Go button of the Article screen.
- The Name field must be filled
- When adding a new type, its name cannot exist already
- When editing an existing type, its new name must be unique
- When deleting a type, a check is made to verify if that type is not linked to an existing article.
Rights and Options
- The user must have the rights to Display / Add / Edit / Delete data on this form
- Name: The name of the type.
- Type: The type is a system type allowing the application to give special treatment to the articles.
None: no system type
Stock: article used for inventory management
Invoice/Time report: article type used for time reporting and billing purposes
Transport: article type flagging the article as a transport article
Tax: tax article type
Consign: consign article type
Fees: fees article type
Expenses: expenses article type