if you have issues with the CopyToClipboard add-in, you need to follow this step:
- Close Outlook
- Un-Install CopyToClipboard (Control Panel / Programs and Features)
- Open regedit.exe
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Resiliency
(replace 15.0 with your actual Outlook version: 15.0 means Outlook 2013, 14.0 means Outlook 2010) and remove the REG_BINARY keys found in DisabledItems and CrashingAddinList folders.
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins remove the keys that refer to your troubled Outlook add-in. Delete the folder CopyToClipboard.
- Run the command line ” rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache “
- Delete “
- Install the CopyToClipboard.vsto