When you log in DeMaSy you may see the following message displayed. It means that some rights are unassigned for you.
To solve this, proceed with the following procedure:
- Close the message by clicking on the OK button, then close DeMaSy
- Open Utils application and choose Security Groups:
- On the Security Groups page, in the Selection combobox choose “With missing rights”, then select a group (global or Database group) in the second combobox:
- Click on the Detail button at the upper right corner of the page.
The rights then appear in a treeview.
- At the lower right corner of the page, you can use navigation buttons to easily locate the missing rights:
<< locates the first missing right
< & > locate respectively the previous or the next one
>> locates the last missing right
- Missing rights are symbolized with a green question mark and a red cross over it:
- Right-click on the icon to set the allowed or denied state to that right.
- Repeat the operation for all the missing ones.
- At the end, click on the Update button, leave the page and also leave Utils application.
- Launch DeMaSy application and normally the message should not be displayed anymore.