A detailed description of this screen and all other screens in the context of Capital will be provided in a few days.
This form is used to Add/Edit/Delete Capital data.
Usage of Capital
This form is called from DeMaSy Management main menu.
The form is composed of three tabs:
- A Main tab that contains:
- Three combo boxes that are used to select a Company, a Shareholder company or person and a Register Number.
- Three grids that display all the Capital records and other data linked to them;
- Filters that interact with the grids below them.
- A Detail tab that allow editing of the data for the selected Capital record in the grid. The Detail tab looks like this:
- A Shareholder tab that shows a grid which contains informations about the shareholders. This tab looks like the following (with the Display totals by shareholder unchecked):
If the Display totals by shareholder checkbox is checked then Totals columns are added:
Modifying data takes place directly in the grid using Add/Edit/Delete buttons at the right of it.
Description of fields in the grids on the Main tab
- The fields of the first grid are described in the description of fields on the Detail tab
- The second grid contains the following informations:
- Qty of shares:
- Par value of shares:
- Qty shares bearer:
- Qty shares nominatives:
- Total commitments:
- Total subscribed:
- Paid-in capital:
- Authorized capital:
- Total distributions:
- The third grid has the following fields:
- Share type:
Description of fields on the Detail tab
- From/To dates:
- Value/Settlement dates:
- Type of movement:
- Share type:
- Share class:
- Property / B-N:
- Number of shares:
- Nominal value (NAV value):
- Paid in percent / amount:
- Fees 1 / 2 / 3:
- Payment currency / rate:
- Share premium:
- Stock exchange:
- Signed / Certified delivered:
- Distributor company / person:
Description of fields in the grid on the Shareholder tab
- Security type:
- Total commitment amount:
- Total subscribed amount:
- Total remaining:
Checks when editing values of a Capital record
- The From and To dates must be consistent.
- A Currency must be specified.
- A type of movement and a share type must be selected.
- A share B-N must exist.
- The field Number of Shares must be filled with a value.
- A correct paid in percent must be provided.
- An error message is displayed if it is impossible to transfer more shares than own by shareholder.
Checks when editing values on the Shareholder tab
- The register number must be specified.
- A company must be selected.
- Check if the shareholder or the register number already exist for the company.
Checks when deleting a Capital record
- Check if the Capital is used by a Capital Share Lot.